Professional Certifications & Memberships
- LEED Accredited Professional LEED Professional Accreditation distinguishes building professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the LEED certification process. LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED APs) have demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED Rating System. More than 43,000 people have earned the credential since the Professional Accreditation program was launched in 2001.In 2008, administration of the Professional Accreditation program transitioned to the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI). The Green Building Certification Institute, established with the support of the U.S. Green Building Council, handles exam development and delivery to allow for objective, balanced management of the credentialing program.To learn more, visit the official site for LEED AP certification by clicking here.
- SIOR: The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS© is a leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association. SIOR is dedicated to the practice and maintenance of the highest professional and ethical standards. SIOR maintains a commitment to business and industry by providing outstanding professional services, publications, and educational programs.To learn more, visit the official SIOR website, by clicking here.
- CCIM: A Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate. Only 6 percent of the estimated 125,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation, which reflects not only the caliber of the program, but also why it is one of the most coveted and respected designations in the industry.Visit the official CCIM website by clicking here.
- CPM: Certified Property Managers demonstrate expertise and integrity to those who matter most—employers, owners and investors. When a CPM® manages your property, you get someone who is up-to-date on the latest trends in real estate. As a professional, CPM® members must complete numerous hours of education to earn their designation. All CPM® members must meet a continuing education requirement to retain their designation and have access to the latest industry information through educational courses, publications and online resources. CPM Members are recognized as experts in real estate management, and they are at the top of the profession.To learn more about Certified Property Managers, please click here.
- RLI: The REALTORS® Land Institute is an affiliate of the million-member National Association of REALTORS®. It is the only branch of the REALTOR® family focused on land brokerage transactions.To learn more about the Realtors Land Institute, please click here.
- NAIOP: The National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) is the nation’s leading trade association for developers, owners, investors, asset managers and other professionals in industrial, office and mixed-use commercial real estate.Visit the official NAIOP website, by clicking here.
Past/Present Community Involvement
- Platinum Sponsor of R’ Club for the past four years
- A Gift for Teaching
- Boyscouts of America (West Central Florida Council)
- Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Presenting Sponsor of the 17th Annual Mayor’s Hillsborough River & Waterways Cleanup
- Tampa Bay Watch
- United Negro College Fund
- University of Tampa
- Leadership St. Pete
- Community Tampa Bay
- Habitat for Humanity
- Big Brother Big Sister of Pinellas